Ordo Fratrum Minorum Capuccinorum

Log in
updated 2:53 PM CEST, Apr 17, 2019

International College

The International College of St Lawrence of Brindisi in Rome was founded in 1908, adjacent to the General Curia in Via Boncompagni. It remained on the same site until it was transferred to its present site on the Circumferential highway around Rome (GRA),…

Historical Institute

As long ago as 1911-12, the Minister General, Pacificus of Seggiano, had the intention of making the Friary of Frascati into a house for scholars, equipped with a printing press and the necessary scientific equipment, but the attempt failed.It was Minister General Melchiorre…

Franciscan Museum

Historical notes The main core of the museum was built up thanks to Br Louis-Antoine of Porrentruy (France) who collected iconographical material for a volume on St Francis, which was published by Plon of Paris at the end of 1884 under the title of Saint…

Central Library

The Capuchin Central Library performs the valuable service of preserving printed material, in particular material published by or concerning the Order. Established in the second half of the 19th century it gradually grew with the acquisition of the libraries of Saint Fidelis College for the…