The Friary at Frascati is splendidly located in the Roman hills, and was transferred from the Roman Province to the General Curia in 1911. Since 31 May 2011 it has been the headquarters of CIMPCap, the Italian Capuchin Conference, which moved to Frascati from Garbatella, Rome. The General Curia, while maintaining ownership of the friary at Frascati, has entrusted responsibility for the management of the house to CIMP Cap.
The Conference is committed to continuing the customary International ongoing formation activities, and to the promotion of further pastoral initiatives and hospitality, within the broader framework of evangelisation. The section of the friary, which is reserved for hospitality and for the formation of the Brothers, was completely renovated. There are 36 single rooms with a bath, a large recreation room and a room for conferences and study groups.